Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
2022 Excellence in Construction Awards
A MARK OF DISTINCTION
With the Excellence in Construction (EIC) Awards, Associated Builders and Contractors proudly honors the year's most outstanding construction projects and contractors for their remarkable achievements in leadership, safety, innovation and diversity.
The Excellence in Construction Awards honor the skill and creativity of the entire team - contractor, owner, architect and engineer - responsible for an outstanding merit shop construction project.
Excellence in Construction Awards recipients receive the opportunity to continue on to the Associated Builders and Contractors National Excellence in Construction Competition and special recognition at ABC's EIC Awards Gala. All general contractors and specialties are encouraged to submit their best work for recognition.
- ABC SoCal Membership is Required. Only ABC contractor members are eligible to enter.
- STEP Participation Required. If you have not completed your 2022 STEP application, click HERE to apply.
- Eligible projects must have been completed between June 7, 2021 and June 7, 2022.
CHAPTER DATES AND DEADLINES
- Friday, July 22, 2022 - Phase I: Deadline to apply, register your project and submit payment (intent to compete)
- Monday, August 15, 2022 - Phase II: Deadline to submit the final application. Applicants will have until 11:59 pm PST to finalize all applications. Judging takes place following Phase II
- Mid-September - All applicants will receive an email detailing results of the competition
- Friday, November 4, 2022 - Chapter Excellence in Construction and Safety Gala
If you have any questions regarding ABC SoCal EIC, please contact Jennifer Stumph at email@example.com