Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
ABC Chesapeake Shores invites you to enter your best projects in this year’s Excellence in Construction Awards competition. Join the ranks of hundreds of Merit Shop construction companies recognized as the best in the industry.
Our annual Excellence in Construction Awards recognizes and celebrates outstanding projects built by ABC Chesapeake Shores’ members. The awards competition serves to raise the construction standards throughout the industry by honoring quality craftsmanship produced by merit shop contractors and their employees.
All award winners will be recognized at our September 21, 2017 awards celebration. The ceremony will feature a presentation and a printed program highlighting each award-winning project. Winners are eligible to compete for the National Excellence in Construction Awards.
Eligible projects must have been completed (e.g. Certificate of Occupancy issued) between January 1, 2016 and June 1, 2017. Projects that won ABC awards in previous years are not eligible except in the case of substantial renovation or additions.
Other eligibility requirements:
- Only current ABC Chesapeake Shores (ABCCS) Members may enter.
- Any licensed general contractor, specialty contractor, or construction manager may enter.
- Subcontractors acting as the general contractor on the project entered are eligible.
- Joint ventures are elgibile if one of the firms is an ABCCS Member.
- Any company entering in the trade category must have self-performed the job.
- No project that was subject to a requirement that contractors enter into an agreement with any labor union as a condition of performing work is eligible.
Deadline to enter submissions: June 30, 2017
$250 Entry Fee for each project submitted - check or credit cards accepted.